Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED
ONLINE LESSONS AVAILABLE*
Day 1 & 2 at 8:30am-5:30pm (2 days)
Promo Price: S$185 (Normal Price: S$206)
SDF Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available! (Non-Refresher only eligible for SDF Grant for company sponsored)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
Main Target Audience
- Healthcare Providers
- Security Personnel, Lifeguards, Fitness Instructors, Sports Coaches, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Organizers
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be First Aid providers
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
- Provide trainees with safety information and standards in Singapore
- Provide trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing first aid to common accidents, injuries and emergencies
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment to a casualty
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims
- Use the AED machine
2 days x 8 hours, including of assessment
Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- SFA Theory Assessment (10 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (20 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
This course is accredited by the National Resuscitation Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Training
*Due to current situation with Covid-19, we have shifted this course online. Participants will be learning theory online. Once the situation has returned to normal, we will arrange for the participants to take their assessments and practical lessons and tests at our center.