Normal Price: S$206 per pax.
Current Promo Price: S$185 per pax. (Pay by PayNow and get a free box of masks!)
Refresher Course: S$157 per pax. Refresher courses are for applicants who have already attended this same course but would like to renew their certifications after the stipulated 2 year validity. (Pay by PayNow and get a free box of masks!)
Skillsfuture Credits: Only pay between $20.60 to $41.20 when you use your credits.
After completing the registration, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is eligible for SSG Training Grants and SkillsFuture Credits. For self sponsored individuals, upon a successful registration, we will assist you in claiming your credits.
We are in the MOM List of Learning Service Providers:
Main Target Audience:
- Healthcare Providers.
- Security Personnel, Lifeguards, Fitness Instructors, Sports Coaches, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Organizers.
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be First Aid providers.
- Provide trainees with safety information and standards in Singapore.
- Provide trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing first aid to common accidents, injuries, and emergencies.
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine.
- Recognize a medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment to a casualty.
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims.
- Use the AED machine.
- 2 days x 8 hours each, including of assessment.
- Day 1 & 2 at 8:30am-5:30pm (2 days).
- Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18.
- Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6.
- SFA Theory Assessment (10 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass).
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (20 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass).
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based).
- Requires a 100% attendance to be eligible for assessment.
- 2 years.
- This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council. Results will be released on the day of training, or at the latest, 2 working days after the course has ended. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum Competency in English.
- Secondary School or ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners.