Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED
Normal Price: S$206 per pax.
Current Promo Price: S$185 per pax.
Refresher Course: S$157 per pax (separate registration).
Claim your Grants:
- SSG Training Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
- Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
- Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
- You can download the registration form here. After completing the registration, please email it to email@example.com.
- Full Course
Main Target Audience:
- Healthcare Providers.
- Security Personnel, Lifeguards, Fitness Instructors, Sports Coaches, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Organizers.
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be First Aid providers.
- Provide trainees with safety information and standards in Singapore.
- Provide trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing first aid to common accidents, injuries, and emergencies.
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine.
Course Outcomes :
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment to a casualty.
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims.
- Use the AED machine.
- 2 days x 8 hours each, including of assessment.
- Day 1 & 2 at 8:30am-5:30pm (2 days).
- Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18.
- Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6.
- SFA Theory Assessment (10 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (20 Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- Requires a 100% attendance to be eligible for assessment.
- 2 Years.
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training, or at the latest, 2 working days after the course has ended. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- ESS Level 5 and above
Available Dates for this Course
Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 7 April 2021Product on sale
Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 30 March 2021Product on sale
Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 17 Feb 2021Product on sale
Refresher Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 9 Feb 2021$157.00
Refresher Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 17 Feb 2021$157.00
Refresher Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 30 March 2021$157.00
Refresher Standard First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 3 Feb 2021 – 2 Days$157.00