Occupational First-Aid Course with CPR + AED
22 SDU Points Approved (Refresher: 18 points)
Normal Price: S$328 per pax.
Current Promo Price: S$318 per pax.
Refresher Course: S$250 per pax (separate registration).
Claim your Grants:
- SSG Training Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
- Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
- Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
We are in the MOM List of Learning Service Providers:
- You can download the registration form here. After completing the registration, please email it to email@example.com
- Full Course.
Main Target Audience:
- All workplace personnel who will be appointed as First Aiders
- Enable trainees to meet the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Act requirements.
- Prepare trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in rendering first aid to common accidents, its related injuries and medical emergencies.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) and the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in safe, timely and effective manner.
- Update trainees on the safety protocols and regulations at the workplace.
Course Outcomes :
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency at a workplace.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle.
- Perform the necessary and correct First Aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Perform CPR for adult victims with proper use of the AED.
- Recognize the hazards of industrial toxicology.
- Understand safety measures and legal requirements of First Aid within the workplace.
- 24 hours, including assessment (3 full days OR 4 evenings with 1 Saturday OR 6 Evenings).
- Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18.
- Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 70% to pass).
- Practical Assessment.
- Requires a 75% attendance for the entire course.
- Requires a 100% attendance for CPR + AED.
- 2 Years.
- Occupational First Aid Course Certification Card – Accredited by the Ministry of Manpower.
- CPR & AED Certification Card- Accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum Competency in English.
- ESS Level 5 and above.
Available Dates for this course
Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 29 Mar 2021Product on sale
Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 6 April 2021Product on sale
Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 8 Feb 2021Product on sale
Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 16 Feb 2021Product on sale
Refresher Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 6 April 2021$250.00
Refresher Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 23 Mar 2021$250.00
Refresher Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 8 Feb 2021 – 2.5 Days$250.00
Refresher Occupational First Aid Course with CPR + AED – 16 Feb 2021$250.00