Occupational First-Aid Course with CPR + AED
22 SDU Points Approved (Refresher: 18 points)
Promo Price: S$318/pax (U.P. S$328)
Refresher Course: S$250/pax (Separate registration)
SDF Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available!
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
Main Target Audience
All workplace personnel who will be appointed as First Aiders
- Enable trainees to meet the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Act requirements.
- Prepare trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in rendering first aid to common accidents, its related injuries and medical emergencies.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) and the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in safe, timely and effective manner.
- Update trainees on the safety protocols and regulations at the workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- RECOGNIZE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY SITUATION AT A WORKPLACE
- ACTIVATE THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM AND FOLLOW THE EMERGENCY ACTION PRINCIPLES
- PERFORM THE NECESSARY AND CORRECT FIRST AID TREATMENT TO A CASUALTY BASED ON THEIR INJURIES
- PERFORM CPR FOR ADULT VICTIMS WITH THE APPROPRIATE USE OF THE AED
- RECOGNIZE THE HAZARDS OF INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
- UNDERSTAND SAFETY MEASURES AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF FIRST AID WITHIN THE WORKPLACE
24 hours, including of assessment (3 full days OR 4 evenings with 1 Saturday OR 6 Evenings)
Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- THEORY ASSESSMENT (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS – 70% TO PASS)
- PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT
- 75% ATTENDANCE FOR ENTIRE COURSE
- 100% ATTENDANCE FOR CPR + AED
Occupational First Aid Course Certification Card – Accredited by Ministry of Manpower
CPR & AED Certification Card- Accredited by National Resuscitation Council
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Instruction