Normal Price: S$328 per pax.
Current Promo Price: S$318 per pax. (Pay by PayNow and get a free box of masks!)
Refresher Course: S$250 per pax. Refresher courses are for applicants who have already attended this same course but would like to renew their certifications after the stipulated 2 year validity. (Pay by PayNow and get a free box of masks!)
Skillsfuture Credits: Only pay between $25.00 to $50.00 when you use your credits.
After completing the registration, please email it to email@example.com.
This course is eligible for SSG Training Grants and SkillsFuture Credits. For self sponsored individuals, upon a successful registration, we will assist you in claiming your credits.
We are in the MOM List of Learning Service Providers:
Main Target Audience:
- All workplace personnel who will be appointed as First Aiders
- Enable trainees to meet the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Act requirements.
- Prepare trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in rendering first aid to common accidents, its related injuries and medical emergencies.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) and the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in safe, timely and effective manner.
- Update trainees on the safety protocols and regulations at the workplace.
Course Outcomes :
- Recognize a medical emergency at a workplace.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle.
- Perform the necessary and correct First Aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Perform CPR for adult victims with proper use of the AED.
- Recognize the hazards of industrial toxicology.
- Understand safety measures and legal requirements of First Aid within the workplace.
- 24 hours, including assessment (3 full days OR 4 evenings with 1 Saturday OR 6 Evenings).
- Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18.
- Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6.
- Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 70% to pass).
- Practical Assessment.
- Requires a 75% attendance for the entire course.
- Requires a 100% attendance for CPR + AED.
- 2 years.
- This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and recognized by SCDF. Results will be released on the day of training, or at the latest, 2 working days after the course has ended. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum Competency in English.
- Secondary School or ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners.