Occupational First-Aid Course with CPR + AED
Please note that due to the situation of Covid-19, we are still accepting registrations, however, the tentative date will be made known after the 7th of July.
22 SDU Points Approved (Refresher: 18 points)
Promo Price: S$318/pax (U.P. S$328)
Refresher Course: S$250/pax (Separate registration)
SSG Training Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available!
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
Main Target Audience
All workplace personnel who will be appointed as First Aiders
- Enable trainees to meet the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Act requirements.
- Prepare trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation.
- Equip trainees with the skills in rendering first aid to common accidents, its related injuries and medical emergencies.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) and the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in safe, timely and effective manner.
- Update trainees on the safety protocols and regulations at the workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- RECOGNIZE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY SITUATION AT A WORKPLACE
- ACTIVATE THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM AND FOLLOW THE EMERGENCY ACTION PRINCIPLES
- PERFORM THE NECESSARY AND CORRECT FIRST AID TREATMENT TO A CASUALTY BASED ON THEIR INJURIES
- PERFORM CPR FOR ADULT VICTIMS WITH THE APPROPRIATE USE OF THE AED
- RECOGNIZE THE HAZARDS OF INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
- UNDERSTAND SAFETY MEASURES AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF FIRST AID WITHIN THE WORKPLACE
24 hours, including of assessment (3 full days OR 4 evenings with 1 Saturday OR 6 Evenings)
Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- THEORY ASSESSMENT (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS – 70% TO PASS)
- PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT
- 75% ATTENDANCE FOR ENTIRE COURSE
- 100% ATTENDANCE FOR CPR + AED
Occupational First Aid Course Certification Card – Accredited by Ministry of Manpower
CPR & AED Certification Card- Accredited by National Resuscitation Council
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Instruction