BCLS+AED Instructor Course – 3 Sep 2019
3 September @ 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM$328
BCLS+AED Instructor Course
Promo Price: S$328 (U.P: S$400)
Main Target Audience
- Those who want to be a BCLS+AED Instructor
- Must Be BCLS+AED Provider Certified
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Integrate principles of teaching and learning in conducting BCLS & AED sessions
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of BCLS & AED instructor
- Develop a teaching plan for BCLS & AED
- Conduct a teaching session in BCLS & AED
7 hours, including of assessment (1 day)
For ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT, click HERE
For email registration, please download registration form HERE
- Theory Assessment (Multi Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- 100% Course attendance to be eligible for assessment
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end.
Upon successful completion of the BCLS & CPR+AED Instructor Course, you are required to conduct 2 courses of BCLS & AED Programme as Trainee Instructor before being certified to be a Qualified Instructor.
A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued, thereafter.