- This event has passed.
Basic Traffic Control Supervisor Course – 13 June 2021 Weekend Class
13 June @ 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM$230
Course Schedule: 13 June 2021, Sat, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Promo price: S$230 (U.P. $250)
LTA Code of Practice Traffic Control at Work zone Edition 2019
- This course will cover effective practices based on the “LTA’s Code of Practice: Traffic Control at Work Zone”, as well as workplace supervisory and public safety.
- All site supervisors involved in traffic control shall be trained in selection, placement, operation, maintenance and removal of traffic control devices.
At the end of the course, participants will acquire good knowledge in:
- Introduction to LTA code of practice traffic control at work zone
- Introduction to relevant safety acts and regulations
- Supervisor and public safety
- Channelising & delineation devices
- Procedures in effective lane closure
- Effective placement of warning devices and safety distances
- Traffic controller / flagger operation requirements
- Practical training on Go/Stop Operations
- Highway closure procedure
- Emergency traffic management
- Risk of road works
- Pedestrian and Public Safety
- Installation of portable Traffic lights operations and marshal controls
- Assessment & MCQ Test