Please note that due to the situation of Covid-19, we are still accepting registrations, however, the tentative date will be made known after the 7th of July.
If you send:
1 Person – S$160 (Normal Price: S$200)
2 to 6 persons – $155 each
*7 persons and above – $150 each
Condition: Payment must be under ONE Company or ONE Representative.
So gather your staff/colleagues/friends now!
Call us to get more promotional offers! Normal price is $200.
SDF Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available!
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
Open to all foreigners and locals.
Main Target Audience
The Child First Aid course is a compulsory course for Childcare and preschool professionals under the Early Childhood Development Agency’s licensing framework. The aim of the course is to provide relevant knowledge and skills in rendering first aid treatment to a child or infant during any emergency at the childcare or pre-school.
- PREPARE TRAINEES FOR THE ROLE OF BEING A FIRST AIDER
- PREPARE TRAINEES WITH THE NECESSARY SKILLS IN IDENTIFYING, PLANNING AND MANAGING AN EMERGENCY
- EQUIP TRAINEES WITH THE BASIC INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE ON COMMON ACCIDENTS, MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, ILLNESSES, INJURIES AND ITS CAUSES
- RECOGNIZE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY
- ACTIVATE THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM AND FOLLOW THE EMERGENCY ACTION PRINCIPLES
- RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF IDENTIFIED EMERGENCIES, ILLNESSES AND INJURIES
- PERFORM THE NECESSARY AND CORRECT FIRST AID TREATMENT TO A CASUALTY BASED ON THE EMERGENCIES, ILLNESSES AND INJURIES
- PERFORM CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR) FOR CHILD/INFANT VICTIMS
23 hours, including of theory, practical and assessment
Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Instruction