CERT (Company Emergency Response Team) First Aid Course with CPR + AED
Please note that due to the situation of Covid-19, we are still accepting registrations, however, the tentative date will be made known after the 7th of July.
Also known as Basic First Aid Course with CPR + AED
CPD Points (FSM) Awarded: 10
Normal Price: S$120 (Bring a friend promo and get $20 off for both of you)
Bring a Friend Promo Price: S$200 for every 2 pax under the same registration. Click Here to register now.
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
Main Target Audience
- Company ERT (Emergency Response Team) Members as required by SCDF
- Security Personnel, Facility Management Personnel, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Events Organisers
- Workplaces that has less than 25 persons working but still need a first aider.
- Provide trainees with basic First Aid information and standards in Singapore.
- Provide trainees with the basic skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing first aid to common accidents and injuries that occurs in company emergencies.
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle
- Perform basic first aid treatment to a casualty
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims
- Use the AED machine
1 days x 9 hours, including of assessment
Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
CPR AED Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- CERT / Basic First Aid Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 78% to pass)
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and recognised by SCDF. It is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training, or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Training
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Minimum Competency in English:
Secondary School or ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners