CERT (Company Emergency Response Team) First Aid Course with CPR + AED
Also known as Basic First Aid Course with CPR + AED
CPD Points (FSM) Awarded: 10
Normal Price: S$120 per pax.
Current Promo Price: S$200 for 2 pax.
- You can download the registration form here. After completing the registration, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scroll below for available dates. Add to cart and complete the purchase.
Main Target Audience:
- Company ERT (Emergency Response Team) Members as required by SCDF.
- Security Personnel, Facility Management Personnel, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Events Organisers.
- Workplaces that has less than 25 persons working but still needs a First Aider.
- Provides trainees with basic First Aid information and standards in Singapore.
- Provides trainees with the basic skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency.
- Equips trainees with the skills in providing first aid for common accidents and injuries that occurs in company emergencies.
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle.
- Perform basic first aid treatment to a casualty.
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims.
- Use the AED machine.
- 1 day x 9 hours, including assessment.
- Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
- CPR AED Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- CERT / Basic First Aid Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 78% to pass)
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
- 2 years.
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and recognized by SCDF. It is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training, or at the latest, 2 working days after the course has ended. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum Competency in English.
- Secondary School or ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners