Promo Price: $98 (U.P. $110)
Main Target Audience
Workers or staff who need to conduct traffic control during their course of work in any industry. Open to all foreigners and locals.
Potential Target Audience
- Existing workers, tradesmen, operators, both foreign and locals in any industry who have to take part in traffic control at their construction sites, workshops, plant, shipyards, factories and warehouses.
- Workers or staff who are involved in an LTA road works project or an LTA construction project, this is the most suitable course to fulfill the training needs of a Traffic Controller in accordance to LTA specifications and requirements.
- Workers or staff who are working in a OHSAS certified company where it is required “that personnel are competent to perform tasks that may impact on OH&S and, when training is used to provide competence, it takes into account the ability and literacy of the trainees and the risk to which they will be exposed.”
At the end of the course, participants will acquire good knowledge in:
- INTRODUCTION TO LTA CODE OF PRACTICE TRAFFIC CONTROL AT WORK ZONE
- INTRODUCTION TO RELEVANT SAFETY ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- WORKER AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- CHANNELISING & DELINEATION DEVICES
- PROCEDURES IN EFFECTIVE LANE CLOSURE
- EFFECTIVE PLACEMENT OF WARNING DEVICES AND SAFETY DISTANCES
- TRAFFIC CONTROLLER/FLAGGER OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
- THEORY TEST
- PRACTICAL TRAINING ON STOP-GO OPERATIONS
Trainer : Student Ratio is 1:20
For on-site training, this can be adjusted if a bigger venue is available
4 hours, including 0.75 hours of assessment
8:30am to 12:30pm (Morning- Halfday) OR
1:30pm to 5:30pm (Afternoon- Halfday) OR
6:30pm to 1030pm (Evenings)
Results will be released 1 week after the course end. A certificate of achievement will and a safety pass will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Registration by application form only. Click below to download registration form.
For available COURSE DATES, CLICK HERE.
If you still want to know why do we have this course? Click here.