BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) with AED Course
Normal Price: S$148 per pax.
Claim your Grants:
- SSG Training Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
- Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
- Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
- You can download the registration form here. After completing the registration, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Course
Main Target Audience:
- Healthcare providers.
- Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS+AED providers.
- Provide trainees with the necessary knowledge on the functions of the heart and the causes, signs & symptoms of heart attack.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) to an adult, child and infant.
- Equip trainees with the skills on how to use an AED to an adult casualty (only for AED participants).
- Equip trainees with the skills in managing foreign body airway obstruction in an adult, child and infant.
- To train trainees to activate the appropriate emergency response system.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a heart attack.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the emergency action principle.
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an infant-conscious and unconscious victim.
- Perform the necessary CPR on an adult, a child and an infant.
- Proper use of AED to an adult casualty (only for AED participants).
- 8 hours, including of assessment (1 day) 1 day 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Theory assessment (multiple choice questions – 80% to pass).
- Practical assessment (scenario-based).
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
- 2 Years.
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners.