Please note that due to the situation of Covid-19, we are still accepting registrations, however, the tentative date will be made known after the 7th of July.
BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) with AED Course
1 day 8:30am to 5:30pm
BCLS with AED: $148
SDF Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available!
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to view the courses available.
Self sponsored individuals, upon successful registration with us, we will assist you to claim your SkillsFuture Credits for you.
Main Target Audience
- HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- NON-HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WHO ARE IDENTIFIED TO BE BCLS+AED PROVIDERS
- PROVIDE TRAINEES WITH THE NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE ON THE FUNCTIONS OF THE HEART AND THE CAUSES, SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF HEART ATTACK
- EQUIP TRAINEES WITH THE SKILLS IN PROVIDING RESUSCITATION (CPR) TO AN ADULT, CHILD AND INFANT
- EQUIP TRAINEES WITH THE SKILLS ON HOW TO USE AN AED TO AN ADULT CASUALTY (ONLY FOR AED PARTICIPANTS)
- EQUIP TRAINEES WITH THE SKILLS IN MANAGING FOREIGN BODY AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION IN AN ADULT, CHILD AND INFANT
- TO TRAIN TRAINEES TO ACTIVATE THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- RECOGNIZE A HEART ATTACK
- ACTIVATE THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM AND FOLLOW THE EMERGENCY ACTION PRINCIPLE
- RELIEF OF FOREIGN BODY AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION IN AN INFANT-CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS VICTIM
- PERFORM THE NECESSARY CPR ON AN ADULT, A CHILD AND AN INFANT
- PROPER USE OF AED TO AN ADULT CASUALTY (ONLY FOR AED PARTICIPANTS)
8 hours, including of assessment (1 day)
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
- THEORY ASSESSMENT (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS – 80% TO PASS)
- PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT (SCENARIO-BASED)
- 100% COURSE ATTENDANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSESSMENT
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Instruction