Normal Price: S$148 per pax. (Pay by PayNow and get a free box of masks!)
- For classes in July, click here.
- For classes in August, click here.
- For classes in September, click here.
After completing the registration, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is eligible for SSG Training Grants and SkillsFuture Credits. For self sponsored individuals, upon a successful registration, we will assist you in claiming your credits.
We are in the MOM List of Learning Service Providers:
Main Target Audience:
- Healthcare providers.
- Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS+AED providers.
- Provide trainees with the necessary knowledge on the functions of the heart and the causes, signs & symptoms of a heart attack.
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing resuscitation (CPR) to an adult, child and infant.
- Equip trainees with the skills on how to use an AED to an adult casualty (only for AED participants).
- Equip trainees with the skills in managing foreign body airway obstruction in an adult, child and infant.
- To train trainees to activate the appropriate emergency response system.
- Recognize a heart attack.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the emergency action principle.
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an infant-conscious and unconscious victim.
- Perform the necessary CPR on an adult, a child and an infant.
- Proper use of AED to an adult casualty (only for AED participants).
- 8 hours, including of assessment (1 day) 1 day 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Theory assessment (multiple choice questions – 80% to pass).
- Practical assessment (scenario-based).
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment.
- 2 years.
- This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council. Results will be released on the day of training, or at the latest, 2 working days after the course has ended. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Medium of Instruction:
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum Competency in English.
- Secondary School or ESS Level 5 and above for foreigners.