BCLS+AED Instructor Course
Please note that due to the situation of Covid-19, we are still accepting registrations, however, the tentative date will be made known after the 7th of July.
- BCLS with AED Instructor Course: $328 (Usual Price : $400)
Main Target Audience
- Individuals who want to be a BCLS+AED Instructor
- Must be BCLS+AED Provider Certified
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Integrate principles of teaching and learning in conducting BCLS & AED sessions
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of BCLS & AED sessions
- Develop a teaching plan for BCLS & AED Instructor
- Conduct a teaching session in BCLS & AED
7 hours, including of assessment (1 day)
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
- THEORY ASSESSMENT (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS – 80% TO PASS)
- PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT (SCENARIO-BASED)
- 100% COURSE ATTENDANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSESSMENT
- NEED TO ATTEND 2 ATTACHMENTS
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days latest, after the course end. Upon successful completion of the BCLS & CPR+AED Instructor course, you are required to conduct 2 courses of BCLS & AED Programme as Trainee Instructor before being certified to be a Qualified Instructor. A certificate pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued, thereafter.
Medium of Instruction