Day 1 at 1:30pm-5:30pm, Day 2 & 3 at 8:30am-5:30pm (2.5 days)
Promo Price: S$185 (Normal Price: S$206)
SDF Grant and SkillsFuture Credit Claim available! (Non-Refresher only eligible for SDF Grant for company sponsored)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Main Target Audience
- Healthcare Providers
- Security Personnel, Lifeguards, Fitness Instructors, Sports Coaches, Educational Institutions, Events/Sports Organizers
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be First Aid providers
For available COURSE DATES and REGISTRATION , CLICK HERE.
- Provide trainees with safety information and standards in Singapore
- Provide trainees with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation
- Equip trainees with the skills in providing first aid to common accidents, injuries and emergencies
- Learn adult CPR and use of AED machine
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principle
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Perform the necessary first aid treatment to a casualty
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims
- Use the AED machine
2.5 days x 8 hours, including of assessment
Theory – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:18
Practical – Facilitator: Learner Ratio is 1:6
- SFA Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- CPR + AED Theory Assessment (Multiple Choice Questions – 80% to pass)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario-Based)
- 100% course attendance to be eligible for assessment
This course is accredited by the National Resuscitation Council and is valid for 2 years. Results will be released on the day of training or after 2 days the latest, after the course end. A pass (credit card size) of achievement will be issued to all participants after the release of the results.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ESS Level 5 and above
Medium of Training